Seavus Project Viewer™ is a complete viewer for Microsoft® Project files that facilitates excellent cooperation in projects where the project stakeholders need to view and share information from project management. It is a low cost solution for project members who only need to view MS® Project files and update their tasks.
Import Master Project Plans from Project Server 2007/2010/2013
Seavus Project Viewer™ now opens Master project plans published on MS Project Server 207/2010/2013. This new feature will increase the effectiveness of your organization’s planning methods, give workers more control on their own work, easily analyzing the critical path for each phase in addition to the overall project, easily manage priorities and responsibilities of your team members, as well as the interrelationships between tasks in different areas and the overall deadline.
Opening password protected files
Considering the security of your project information to be a top priority the new version of Seavus Project Viewer™ v8.5 now opening password protected files. This new feature will help you to keep your project information from being accessed by unauthorized people.
Why over 200 of Fortune 1000 companies (or more that 5 million people) have chosen our Microsoft® Project Viewer?
- Saves money as it costs 90% less than MS® Project.
- Boosts productivity as it provides the same project environment as MS® Project 2010 by supporting all available views from MS® Project 2010.
- Gives users flexibility to work with project plans created in different MS® Project versions.
- It is the only project viewer that provides the exclusivity for project team members to work with the same Ribbon interface from MS® Project.
- Saves money since MS® Project training courses for team members are not needed.
- It is the only MS® Project viewer that secures enterprise project management for users with the option to open project plans published on MS® Project Server 2010.
- Offers different types of licensing models suitable for individual and company users also.
- The first viewer that supports project plans created in Microsoft® Project 2013.
- It is the only project viewer available for Windows 8 or Windows RT.
- Seavus Project Viewer is the only viewer for Microsoft® Project that provides a collaborative environment for project teams without server installation.
- Full support for Project Plans published on Microsoft Project Server 2013