Seavus Project Viewer™ is a complete viewer for Microsoft Project files that facilitates excellent cooperation in projects where the project stakeholders need to view and share information from project management. It is a low cost solution for project members who only need to view and print .mpp files.
Get the latest version, Seavus Project Viewer v10.2, of the leading Viewer for MS Project:
10 Unique Features that differentiate our Project Viewer from the competitors
- Microsoft Project look and feel
- 1st Microsoft Project 2013 viewer - Supports all views available within Microsoft Project® 2013
- Faster working - Our Microsoft project reader opens large project files for a very short period of time compared to other mpp viewers
- Unique collaboration without server installation with Task Update
- Import Master project plans from Project Server 2007/2010/2013
- Only viewer on the market with complete Microsoft SharePoint Integration including Microsoft SharePoint Online.
- SkyDrive Cloud Based Collaboration to store your mpp files
- Google Drive Cloud Based Collaboration to store your mpp files
- Open Password protected .mpp files
- Speaks your language. Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Czech, Japanese, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Russian and Chinese.
10 Key Reasons why Seavus Project Viewer is the .mpp project viewer of choice for more than 5 million customers
- Boosts productivity as it provides the same project environment as MS® Project 2013
- Gives users flexibility to work with project plans created in different MS® Project versions
- The powerful functionality offers easy navigation of sophisticated project data; supports all views, charts and tables available within Microsoft Project® 2013.
- Optimized to load big Project files - startup with complex and big project mpp files (Master Project Plans)
- The only project viewer available for Mac, Windows Phone, Windows RT, Windows 8 and Android.
- Saves money - it costs 90% less than Microsoft Project
- Reduces cost since MS® Project training courses for team members are not needed
- The integration of SkyDrive and Google Drive gives an opportunity to open and share mpp files and facilitate collaboration with team members
- Improved collaboration with Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SharePoint Online and Project Server integration to ensure team members always have accurate and up-to-date information on projects.
- No need to have MS® Project installed on your computer to open the mpp file you need.
*The phrase "Microsoft Project Viewer" should not be recognized as a Project Viewer of Microsoft Corporation, but as a Viewer for Microsoft Project