The leading Microsoft Project viewer for iOS - SPViewer, available for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch was included in Appicker's "Best Project Management Apps for iPad" list.
A combination of simplicity and user benefits led SPViewer to the top of the list, leading among 10 other project management apps.
AppPicker highlights the following SPViewer benefits:
- Great tool for viewing and monitoring projects via Microsoft Project
- Specifically designed for .mpp files.
- Browse, view, and monitor projects.
- Free app, Subscription based.
- 100% accuracy with project info and views.
- Notifications can be sent for project updates.
Read the full "Best project management apps for iPad" list here.
This recognition is another confirmation for SPViewers’ title as leading project viewer on the iOS market. Moreover, this recognition is a key motivator to continue improving SPViewer; constantly adding new features and striving to gain even greater superiority in the project management apps market, regardless of platform.
If you are interested in deploying Seavus Project Viewer for iOS in your company, request pricing information quote here.
* Appicker is an independent iOS app reviews and tips website, covering both business and individuals’ apps.