Seavus Project Viewer’s team will be attending the Construction CPM Conference, taking place at the Sheraton Canal Street in New Orleans – from January 30th to February 2nd, 2018.
Construction CPM Conference is a three-day event, which has the goal to explore CPM scheduling concepts and seek out new expert schedulers and software solutions. The conference will feature well-respected speakers and professionals from the project scheduling and planning community operating in the construction industry.
In three full days of Study and Training in CPM the Critical Path Method of Planning & Scheduling Analysis, participants will have the chance to
1. Study and discuss the theory and practice of CPM with leading founders and prime movers of use of CPM, modern practitioners from around the world
2. Explore and train on a variety of CPM software products
3. Go home with “how to use” skills on three or more software solutions
4. Expand their skill sets with sessions on estimating, cost and risk
5. Consider how BIM, lean, and green demands will impact their practice
6. Discuss needs at vendor-specific users forums
7. Join the jury at the Mock Trial – Hon. John M. Marshall presiding
8. Network with other construction professionals
You can find more information about the conference at: www.constructioncpm.com
Seavus Project Viewer’s team will be located at Table 36 in the Rhythms Foyer.
We invite you to visit our stand and learn why Seavus Project Viewer is trusted by 6 million users around the world.
We are looking forward to seeing you there.